Gina Piper is a 5'2" powerhouse! She believes that buying and selling real estate should be an enjoyable and stress-free experience and embraces four simple principles — service, fun, service, and fun. Following the pack is NOT one of Gina’s strong points. Good thing she wasn’t born a wolf, or worse yet, a sheep, although she could be described as a wolf in sheep’s clothing due to the undeniably fierce client representation and loyalty that she’s known for. All fun aside (for a moment!), Gina is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to delivering for her clients. A sampling of her achievements include:
– Voted Pleasanton’s Best Realtor® for eight consecutive years by the readers of the Pleasanton Weekly
– Ranked in the top 100 agents in the Bay Area (out of 30,000+) in 2019
– The No. 1, top-producing agent out of more than 25,000 agents in the U.S. and Canada for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate in 2018
– Member of the Women’s Presidential Organization (WPO) — a prestigious peer advisory group for multimillion-dollar, women-led companies
Gina was born into a real estate family but had no desire to make real estate her career, so she earned her degree in clinical nutrition at Cal Poly. During her senior year, she obtained her real estate license as a way to pay off debt before embarking on her envisioned career of helping people to heal through nutrition. (Health and wellness remain huge priorities for Gina. Yoga, anyone?) Gina spent an entire year literally knocking on doors (and, boy, does she have some stories to tell!) before she sold her first home. And, that was all it took. She’s never looked back from helping her first client and has been helping people in the Tri-Valley ever since.
Gina’s true calling and passion is philanthropy, and she is involved through several channels. Currently the Chairman of the Board of the Valley Humane Society in Pleasanton, Gina is able to focus her energy on improving the lives of animals, which is a cause truly near and dear to her heart. Gina and her husband have hosted the much-anticipated “Party for the Pooches” at their home for five consecutive years, and have raised over $100,000 for the Valley Humane Society. She is also an active member and past president of the Pleasanton North Rotary Club, which is involved in helping victims of sex trafficking, assisting veterans, providing wheelchairs to people in third world countries, helping battered women, and numerous other worthwhile causes. She is proud to have received The Business Philanthropy Award by the City of Pleasanton and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate in 2018 as a result of her efforts.
In her free time (That’s actually very funny! Free time?), Gina enjoys hanging out with her husband and their three pups — Perla, an adorable and snuggly white boxer, Frankie, a shy but sweet Italian Greyhound-Chihuahua rescue and Guido a senior Greyhound-Whippet rescue. You can often find them at their favorite beach in Half Moon Bay, hiking on the Pleasanton Ridge, or relaxing in Downtown Pleasanton.
Fun facts about Gina:
– Her dogs Perla and Frank are her kiddos
– Her daddy is a singer and songwriter. Unfortunately, she got none of his talent 🙁
– She really loves sipping wine with her girlfriends
– She was a competitive skier during high school and college
– Her hobbies include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and chocolate
– She’s a lifelong Pleasanton resident, and her friends call her “The Mayor of P-town”
– You may catch her frolicking around town in cowboy boots
Gina Piper is a 5'2" powerhouse! She believes that buying and selling real estate should be an enjoyable and stress-free experience and embraces four simple principles — service, fun, service, and fun. Following the pack is NOT one of Gina’s strong points. Good thing she wasn’t born a wolf, or worse yet, a sheep, although she could be described as a wolf in sheep’s clothing due to the undeniably fierce client...